Sshhh..

Posted by Ujieka in

is currently hiding in the corner of the computer lab in med school whilst silently praying that my pager wont go off.. huhu. ive drawn a shorter straw on luck, hence me turning up for acutes during easter public holidays >.< sigh. so far, things have been quiet this morning and i havent anything to do in the wards.. maybe things will perk up later? ah. half of me wishing that people will stay away from hospital today - because m lazy! ah ha. but then again, it will be sucky too if no one turns up as i will still be around in the hospital till nights..

hrm.. oh well. i should read up something. :s m pretty rusty and my reg is having a tad too much fun grilling me with questions lately as i try to appear as less dumbstruck as possible. actually, thats why i am hiding in here instead of waiting around in the doctors room - evading more questions before he blows my cover; that really, i am not a fountain of knowledge.

This entry was posted on Saturday, April 3 at Saturday, April 03, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment