unfaded. you.

Posted by Ujieka in ,

1. yesterday, i made myself a bowl of chicken porridge. the last time i had porridge was a few months ago, with you feeding me spoonfuls of them. you were like a little boy, proud of your creation as you presented to me your first homemade dish. do you know that yesterday, as i stirred my own porridge on the stove, i thought of you?

2. glorious boxing day sales - throngs of shoppers at the mall, each clutching multitudes shopping bags. i have always love malls - but do you know that, watching liverpool merchandise already enough to send me reeling to go home?

3. went through my stash of items in the drawers - boxes opened, jewelleries picked, watches arranged - do you know that amidst all these items, they held amazing memories of you?

4. do you know that, when the lights were off, i still remember you? and that, i really am missing you? and yet, i have to fight off these feelings, shutting out these thoughts and really convince myself that you no longer affect me at all.

This entry was posted on Thursday, December 30 at Thursday, December 30, 2010 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment