junk. junk. junk.

Posted by Ujieka in

judging from my somewhat insatiable appetite and incessant cravings for junk food lately, i think i am stressed out. >.< argh!! over the years of studying and stressing abroad here, i have a crazy love-and-hate relationship with food. at times, i crave to munch on something while working on assignments. other times, i couldnt stand the thought of food and throw up when i am super stressed out. currently? i am longing for potato chips and whatever transfats-packed items to junk on - even though my head screams at its atrociously unhealthy choice. sigh. but somehow, carrot sticks are just not as satisfying..

ah. three more weeks till i am done with this run. i really cant wait even though i am still struggling to finish all of my tasks. pfft! screw surgical essay - i am struggling to write anything down and my presentation is nowhere near finishing. ugh :s i am growing less and less motivated lately. and at the rate i am going, i am getting obese with my stress hormones sky-rocketing my appetite. shyt!

i am getting myself hungry again. argh!! i think il go and shower...

This entry was posted on Saturday, July 24 at Saturday, July 24, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment